Thursday, February 16, 2012

10 Confessions of a Twenty-Something New Mom

1. I could look at baby pics of you all day long because you are so cute. Plus, the pics don’t cry relentlessly and need feeding
2. I burp when I am burping you
3. My pinkie and index finger are reserved for your boogers and eye poo, respectively
4. I have always loved baby food… as an adult too 5. Omg, I want to cry everytime I look at your birth pics cause I want you to stay small forever
6. I drive the car back ‘n forth to soothe you like a rocker, a very expensive rocker
7. I take a second look when I hear a baby crying even though you’re in daycare
8. I pinch your nose as I reach towards the backseat just to make sure you’re still breathing
9. I kiss you all the time even with my stinky morning breath
10. I have yet to sneak breastmilk into your fathers bowl of cereal… Muwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment